By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. This site is owned by Baja Beach Oasis, herin referred to as ‘BBO’.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BBO’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• Modify or copy the materials
• Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
• Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BBO’s web site
• Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
• Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BBO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on BBO’s web site are provided “as is”. BBO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BBO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BBO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BBO’s Internet site, even if BBO or a BBO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BBO’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BBO does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BBO may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BBO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BBO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BBO of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BBO’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- By accepting these terms and agreement you hereby acknowledge and agree to the following, as a condition of visiting Baja Beach Oasis and partaking in any and all activites booked through Baja Beach Oasis and it’s affiliates.
- My visiting Baja Beach Oasis & activities is voluntary, and I am acting under my own free will.
- There is a risk of danger, bodily harm, injury, emotional stress, or death as a result of my participation. The risks arise from including and not limited to swimming, walking, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, driving, etc.
- There is the potential for risks and dangers that may not be obvious or reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- Baja Beach Oasis, “Jelly Adventures” and affiliates undertake no direct legal or financial responsibility for my personal safety or well being while staying at Baja Beach Oasis.
- I assume the risks, including, but not limited to, those outlined in Section 3 of this agreement.
- I forever release Baja Beach Oasis, “Jelly Adventures”, individual parties and affiliates from any and all claims and causes of action that I or my representatives now have or may have in the future for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death occurring to me, during and following my stay at Baja Beach Oasis.
- I am 100% liable for all medical expenses incurred as a result of any injury or property damage caused during my stay at Baja Beach Oasis.
- In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law according to the jurisdiction of the state of Idaho & Country of Baja California Sur, Mexico, the remaining portions will not be invalidated, and shall remain in full force and effect.
- This is a legally binding contract, but it is not meant to pronounce any claims or defenses that are legally prohibited.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours. Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 30 days before check-in to get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.
- All additional activities including and not limited to meals, massages, surfing, etc. are an additional cost to be paid by you, the guest.